“Innovation in bakery is driven by consumer interest in more nutritious and ‘clean’ versions of bakery products without compromising appealing sensory attributes.
How can fruit inclusions come up to the challenging expectations from consumers? Tips for creating bakery products that are surprisingly indulgent and healthy are below.
- Bringing soft mini fruit spots in thin crunchy biscuits
- Adding fruit sprinkles as a topping
- Choosing the right formulation to make a fruit piece or honey piece soft and melty in moist bakery products like muffins.
- Creating indulgence and decadence with luxurious flavours and contrasting textures
- Using texture as a sign of unexpected delights & pleasure within”