“Influenced by feelings of stress and anxiety, shifting priorities caused by the ongoing pandemic, and changes in social connectivity, consumers are taking a more holistic and proactive approach to health and wellness.
Based on a compilation of seven research reports by ADM and findings from its proprietary OutsideVoice consumer insights platform, the report highlights how consumer preferences have shifted and what to expect in the coming year.”
- Proactive approach to nourish the body and mind
- Sustainability takes center stage
- Gut microbiome emerges as gateway to wellness
- Plant-based food expands beyond the bun
- Transparency builds consumer trust